Barry has presented more than 800 seminars and workshops across the US and in more than 20 countries as a featured and keynote presenter with invited presentations in Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Dubai, England, Finland, Greece, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, New Zealand, Mainland China, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, and Taiwan.
Major conferences include: the American Speech-Language Hearing Association, Autism Society of America, Autism National Committee, Sino-American Symposium on Communication Disorders, Denmark National Autism Conference, Pan-Hellenic Logopedic Assoc., New Zealand Early Intervention Conference and others.
Invited presentations at universities have included Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Columbia, Brown, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Washington-Seattle, Penn State, University of Oregon Health Sciences Center, Vanderbilt, Universities of Virginia, Colorado, Nebraska, Florida, Arizona, and others
Half-day, and One and Two day workshops
Barry presents workshops on the following topics. Please list the topic(s) you are interested in on the Request-for-Presentation.
- The SCERTS® Model (one and two day introductory workshops)
- Preventing Problem Behavior: An Emotional Regulation Relationship-based Approach
- Fostering Positive Parent-Professional Relationships (half and full day)
- The Keys to Learning and Engagement in Young Children: Social Communication and Emotional Regulation
Keynote Addresses and Breakout Sessions
Barry presents Keynote Addresses and Breakout Sessions (60 – 90 minute presentations) on the following topics. Please list the topic(s) you are interested in on the Presentation Request form:
- Uniquely Human: A Different Way of Seeing Autism (based on Barry’s new book)
- Successful Inclusion for Students with Autism
- The SCERTS Model (overview)
- Preventing Problem Behavior through an Emotional Regulation Approach
- The Essential Elements of Family-Professional Collaboration
In many cases, a keynote and a breakout session can be presented during the same day at a conference. If you wish to propose a topic, please feel free to do so.
To request a presentation, please fill out and send the following Request-for-Presentation to Bprizant@gmail.com and note “presentation request” in subject line.