Barry has presented more than 700 seminars and workshops across the US and in more than 20 countries as a featured and Keynote Presenter at major conferences including: the American Speech-Language Hearing Association, Autism Society of America, Autism National Committee, Sino-American Symposium on Communication Disorders, New Zealand Early Intervention Conference and others. Invited presentations at universities have included Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Columbia, Brown, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Washington-Seattle, Penn State, University of Oregon Health Sciences Center, Vanderbilt, Universities of Virginia, Colorado, Nebraska, Florida, Arizona and others
Half-day, and One and Two day workshops
Barry presents workshops on the following topics. Please list the topic(s) you are interested in on the Presentation Request form.
- The SCERTSÂ® Model (one and two day introductory workshops)
- Preventing Problem Behavior: An Emotional Regulation Relationship-based Approach
- Fostering Positive Parent-Professional Relationships (half and full day)
- The Keys to Learning and Engagement in Young Children: Social Communication and Emotional Regulation
Keynote Addresses and Breakout Sessions
Barry presents Keynote Addresses and Breakout Sessions (60 â€“90 minute presentations) on the following topics. Please list the topic(s) you are interested in on the Presentation Request form:
- Uniquely Human: A Different Way of Seeing Autism (based on Barryâ€™s new book)
- Successful Inclusion for Students with Autism
- The SCERTS Model (overview)
- Preventing Problem Behavior through an Emotional Regulation Approach
- The Essential Elements of Family-Professional Collaboration
In many cases, a keynote and a breakout session can be presented during the same day at a conference. If you wish to propose a topic, please feel free to do so.
To request a presentation, please fill out and send the followingÂ Presentation Request form to Anna@barryprizant.com.